Thursday, January 29, 2009

Gelsenkirchen

Hello Everyone! I am doing well. I am here in the Ruhrgebiet town of Gelsenkirchen with my friend Mark. He is a character tenor and he works at the opera house here and lives with his husband Mark and their dog, a lady Boston terrier named Charley. I am having a fantastic time and they are taking very good care of me. I am enjoying cooking vegetarian food for them. I also have been enjoying walking Charley in the mornings. She is a crazy dog with lots of energy!
Well, take care everybody. I'll write more soon, but now I am sleepy. Mark has been tremendously helpful with lots of advice about the German and European singing world, agents, and auditions. He has lived over here for three years. He is originally from New Foundland. More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment