Thursday, February 12, 2009

Good Evening from Gelsenkirchen

Good Evening everybody! I am back in Gelsenkirchen. Yesterday I had an audition in Dusseldorf (The town Augustus Gloop is supposed to be from!) It doesn't look at all like it does on Willie Wonka. There are no snow capped mountains, but there are plenty of shiny shop windows on the Konigsallee. As I walked back to the main train station after my audition it began to snow big snowballs the size of a gum drop, and it was cold and damp. I walked into the warm shops to escape the cold every few minutes.
My audition went well and when it was over I changed back into my comfortable shoes and took the subway. When I saw it arrive in the altstadt I decided to get out and walk the rest of the way from there. I found myself in a very neat area with lots of art galleries. I took a neat picture of a dog next to a funny painting of himself.
Well, that's all for now. I just wanted to let you know my audition went well and that I am doing well here with Mark, Mark, and Charley in grey Gelsenkirchen. I can tell you more about Dusseldorf soon. I also saw very beautiful swans in the old park in both black and white! As well as plenty of seagulls and ducks! I'll post the few pictures I took when I get a chance. Hugs from Gelsenkirchen!

1 comment: